A resume and cover letter must be submitted with your application.
As a Systems Analyst with OMES you will enjoy:
· Generous leave including 15 days of vacation, 15 days of sick leave and 11 paid holidays annually.
· A comprehensive Benefit Package with a generous benefit allowance to offset the cost of insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents.
• Full-time 40-hour work weeks.
• Support the Information Services Division team within OMES
• Salary up to $55,800 based on education and experience
• Troubleshoots system problems by reviewing output, project reports, service requests, and other documentation.
• Evaluates system performance and operation, requirements for new applications, and other requirements.
• Confers with stakeholders to identify problems by evaluating procedures and processes.
• Proactively and independently develops solutions by preparing and evaluating alternative workflows.
• Validates results by testing programs or processes.
• Trains client personnel and provides system support.
• Provides written documentation according to OMES design methodologies.
• Consults with users to identify data processing requirements.
• Reviews and evaluates technical literature and other information concerning changes in technology.
• Participates in long-range planning to evaluate costs, availability, alternatives and other factors.
• Accountable to attendance and productivity standards as set out by supervisor.
• Works with assigned staff in the development of new applications, databases or system operations.
• Working knowledge of ERP systems, such as PeopleSoft .
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This position works in a comfortable office setting with a computer for a large percentage of the work day. The noise level in the work environment is usually mild. Occasional travel may be required.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services provides excellent service, expert guidance and continuous improvement in support of our partners’ goals. We are a highly qualified workforce committed to serve those who serve Oklahomans and make government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible.
OMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field AND 2 years qualifying experience
• An equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting one year of experience for each year of the required education.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess
• Experience with ERP Systems in a professional setting.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.