|Date Opened||7/6/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||7/13/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
Work Location: Customer Service Division, Oklahoma City
Working Title: Duplicating Equipment Operator
• Operates a variety of duplicating equipment; prepares materials for the finishing and bindery process.
• Maintains an inventory of supplies associated with the duplicating process;
• Plans and lays out work; reviews work while in progress to ensure quality.
• Consults with division heads and other officials concerning their special needs and the availability of services.
• Coordinates reproduction services with other activities of the division.
Education and Experience requirements at this level consist of one year of experience in the operation of duplicating equipment PLUS one year of experience in the operation of digital duplicators.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.