|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||7/5/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||7/10/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Listed in Announcement.|
|Full or Part Time||
• Two (2) Vacancies
• Application period: June 30, 2022 to July 10, 2022
• Annual Salary: $28,808.00
• Primary Working Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday - Friday.
• FLSA Status: Non-Exempt.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Associates Degree OR an equivalent combination of education and experience substituting two years of relevant experience for the required education.
• Has the ability to become a Certified Wellness Coach.
• Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill any job-related travel normally associated with this position and as such have a valid driver’s license
Benefit Highlights: ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing: Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
About us: Operated by the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services, Carl Albert Community Mental Health Center (CACMHC) is a fully accredited 15-bed psychiatric hospital and outpatient clinic. Other CACMHC offices located in Southeastern Oklahoma are—Holdenville Satellite, Heavener Satellite, Hugo Satellite, Idabel Satellite, Stigler Satellite, Atoka Satellite and Ada PACT.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.