|Department||Water Resources Board|
|Date Opened||7/1/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||7/7/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$20.00 Hourly Rate|
|Full or Part Time||
The Oklahoma Water Resources Board is a state agency responsible for overseeing the complex mission of managing, monitoring, planning for and financing the state's water resources and infrastructure towards reliable future supplies that support strong communities, commerce, and the environment. The agency is seeking a full-time Environmental Program Specialist to join our family of professionals in delivering exceptional services and expertise to Oklahomans.
Position: Environmental Programs Intern (0287) (Part-Time)
Division: Engineering & Planning
Section: Water Planning
Salary: $20.00 Hourly Rate; Comprehensive benefits package includes a generous benefit allowance to offset the cost of insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents and more.
Location of Work: 3800 Classen Boulevard; Oklahoma City, OK 73118
Travel: Occasional overnight travel is required.
The selected applicant will be responsible for outreach, technical, and administrative activities in development of the Oklahoma Comprehensive Water Plan policy initiatives.
Typical Job Functions:
• Build relationships and collaborate with stakeholders, partner agencies, businesses, local officials, and individuals in Oklahoma and at the national level.
• Assist with facilitation of stakeholder meetings.
• Organize and assistance with Oklahoma Comprehensive Water Plan (OCWP) survey distribution, emails/calls, and follow-up.
• Develop outreach content for web developers to populate OCWP pages on the OWRB web page.
• Track project budgets for multiple grant requirements.
• Other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bachelor’s degree with at least 24 semester hours in a physical, natural, geology, hydrology, environmental science. Current enrollment and pursuing a master’s degree in environmental science.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.