|Date Opened||6/30/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||7/7/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Salary- $55,000.00 - $64,000.00|
|Full or Part Time||
Human Resources Training Coordinator
Salary- $55,000.00 - $64,000.00
The Human Resources Training/ Project Coordinator is a key contributor to our Organizational Development and Human Resources’ strategy. Your responsibility – and commitment- will be to support our employee’s growth and champion their drive through projects that focus on talent mobility, onboarding, continuing education, listening strategy, and talent management.
Reporting to the Human Resources Director, you will work alongside the organizational team to improve overall organizational performance and effectiveness. As the project lead, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with all levels of talent, including the company’s business leaders, and business partners to implement initiatives across the organization.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone detail-oriented with strong analytics skills and enjoys managing projects that impact an employee’s experience within an organization.
• Develop, communicate, and deliver project objectives from inception to completion
• Effectively work with large data sets to transform data into meaningful charts and visualizations
• Work with data from various sources, analyzing themes and trends, and communicating meaningful insights
• Manage confidential information with the highest degree of discretion
• Demonstrate communication skills with the ability to gather input, accept and integrate feedback throughout the life of a project
• Action Oriented- Will be energized by challenges and drawn towards opportunities
• Timely Decision-making- Adept at exercising good judgement (sometimes with incomplete information) whilst being constrained by tight deadlines
• Informing - Be willing to provide colleagues with the information they need to complete their tasks and eliminate roadblocks
• Priority Setting- Be quick to identify critical information and respond appropriately
• Process Management- Able to define, work within and improve business processes based on immediate and future business needs
• Written Communications & Presentation Skills- Confident and professional when representing the company in person and in writing
• Internal Customer Focus- A strong sense of internal customer focus
· Managing Relationships - Able to be open and direct while developing strong rapport with others. Quickly finds common ground and encourages collaboration to solve problems
• Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems.
• Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project, or program
• Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
• Communicates all issues to HR Director prior to reaching critical status.
• Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
• Provides additional administrative support as required.
• Conduct Orientation, Leadership training and continuing education programs
This position is not eligible for Telework.
Employment with the Oklahoma Tax Commission offers benefits, which include medical, dental, life, disability and vision insurance, medical and health care reimbursement programs, retirement plan, deferred compensation plan, paid holidays, and longevity payments. Employees are provided a benefit allowance to spend toward their benefits. Employees earn three weeks annual and three weeks paid sick leave in the first year of employment.
The Oklahoma Tax Commission is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Skills & Experience Required
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 3+ years working experience in:
• sourcing, mining, and cleansing data
• managing projects from inception to completion
• Experience supporting and/or leading project teams.
· Public speaking skills are a MUST
• Digital literacy including good command of the Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365, Outlook, and working or transitioning to multiple platforms with ease
• Strong organization skills with the ability to coordinate various initiatives, manage timelines and effectively prioritize multiple projects
• Ability to think both strategically and tactically, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Possess confidence and ability to work independently as well as in a team dynamic
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.