|Department||State Bureau of Investigation|
|Date Opened||6/30/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||7/14/2022 4:00:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
This vacancy is located in the Self-Defense Act Unit (Information Services Division) at OSBI Headquarters in Oklahoma City, OK.
ANNUAL SALARY: $32,970.44
MAJOR WORK DUTIES:
1. Review and evaluate court networks, NICS Indices, local and national records, and driving records for preclusions based on state and federal law.
2. Reviewing applications and data entry into the SDA Database.
3. Research of criminal charges and other legal actions.
4. Correspondence by letter, fax, email, phone and in person.
5. Update the NICS Indices for federal prohibitions.
Successful applicants must be willing to submit to a drug screen, polygraph examination, psychological evaluation (commissioned positions only), and a thorough background investigation. Certain events automatically disqualify an applicant, such as, felony conviction; admission of an undetected crime that, if known, would have been a felony charge; failure to pay federal or state income tax; positive confirmed drug urine test; illegal use of a controlled substance within certain time frames.
Requirements at this level consist of one year of clerical office experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience, plus one additional year of qualifying experience.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.