|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||6/29/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||7/8/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Annual Salary is $ $27,500/13.22 per hour|
|Full or Part Time||
About the Position: This position functions as a Family Support Provider ensuring child/youth involvement in team meetings, advocating for the family, guiding families in interactions, benefits and programs both within the agency and in the community. This position identifies available options for agencies and organizations to meet family needs.
• Two (2) Vacancies
• Application period: June 28, 2022 to July 8, 2022
• Annual Salary is $ $27,500/13.22 per hour
• Primary Working Hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday - Friday.
• FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Associates Degree OR an equivalent combination of education and experience substituting two years of relevant experience for the required education.
• You must be over 21 and have experience as a primary caregiver for a child who has received behavioral health services, being fully involved in the daily care of the child while assisting them in receiving appropriate behavioral/mental health services. The FSP must also have the ability to engage and work with families from diverse backgrounds.
• Upon a conditional offer of employment, Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services applicants must submit to a physical examination and shall meet the physical examination requirements of occasionally lifting/carrying 65 pounds and able to push and pull a maximum force of 25 pounds.
• Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill any job-related travel normally associated with this position and as such have a valid driver’s license.
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing: Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.