|Department||State Bureau of Investigation|
|Date Opened||6/29/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||7/13/2022 4:00:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
This vacancy is located in the Internet Crimes Against Children Unit (Investigative Services Division) at OSBI Headquarters in Oklahoma City, OK.
MAJOR WORK DUTIES:
1. Subjected to review of reports containing child exploitation materials. Preparation of prosecution reports using various records management systems, adobe acrobat, excel and various data bases.
2. Maintains budget spreadsheets, ICAC memorandums of understanding with affiliate agencies, ensures affiliate agencies report statistics and assists ICAC Commander in required reporting to the DOJ.
3. Prepares notes from meetings, online virtual meetings, ICAC calendars, group email rosters.
4. Prepares training requests for agents, coordinates ICAC training events, makes travel arrangements, prepares ICAC training rosters. Coordinates with affiliate agencies for ICAC training.
5. Coordinates office repairs and other general office duties and assignments as needed.
Successful applicants must be willing to submit to a drug screen, polygraph examination, psychological evaluation (commissioned positions only), and a thorough background investigation. Certain events automatically disqualify an applicant, such as, felony conviction; admission of an undetected crime that, if known, would have been a felony charge; failure to pay federal or state income tax; positive confirmed drug urine test; illegal use of a controlled substance within certain time frames.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.