|Department||State Bureau of Investigation|
|Date Opened||6/29/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||7/13/2022 4:00:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
This vacancy is located in the Disposition Services Unit (Information Services Division) at OSBI Headquarters in Oklahoma City, OK.
ANNUAL SALARY: $32,970.44
MAJOR WORK DUTIES:
1. Enter court filing and disposition data.
2. Process judicial information submitted electronically.
3. Using OSCN and other criminal justice resources, research missing dispositions while ensuring completeness and accuracy.
4. Communicate with the public and agencies that retain or submit dispositions in order to update and complete Computerized Criminal History (CCH) records.
5. Process deferred expungements received from attorneys and the public.
Successful applicants must be willing to submit to a drug screen, polygraph examination, psychological evaluation (commissioned positions only), and a thorough background investigation. Certain events automatically disqualify an applicant, such as, felony conviction; admission of an undetected crime that, if known, would have been a felony charge; failure to pay federal or state income tax; positive confirmed drug urine test; illegal use of a controlled substance within certain time frames.
Requirements at this level consist of one year of clerical office experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience, plus one additional year of qualifying experience.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.