|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||6/28/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||7/11/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Listed in Announcement.|
|Full or Part Time||
Click here to apply: https://odmhsas.applytojob.com/apply/fjJ7rUhgb8/Material-Management-Officer
Material Management Officer
This job is located in OKC, OK.
Join a team that CARES!
Here at ODMHSAS, we believe in I.C.A.R.E. – Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence. Our mission is to promote healthy communities and provide the highest quality care to enhance the well-being of all Oklahomans.
About the Position: The Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) is currently seeking a Material Management Officer. The individual selected for this position will be responsible for storage, control, issue and delivery of supplies, and equipment used in the operation of the agency. This may include responsibility for the statewide delivery of supplies and other materials, supervision of programs and Galt workers and various administrative responsibilities.
• Application period: 06/27/2022-07/11/2022
• Vacancies: 1
• Annual Salary is $44,750.00
• Primary Working Hours: M-F; 8-5
• FLSA Status: Exempt
Minimum Qualifications and Experience: Four years’ experience in supply or warehousing work; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Note: Preference will be given to individuals, who have worked in a Warehouse setting. Inventory experience within a Warehouse, is highly sought.
Special Requirements: The individual selected for this position must be willing to fulfill any job-related travel normally associated with position.
Benefit Highlights: ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
About us: ODMHSAS serves as the state’s safety net mental health and substance use treatment services system. Founded in 1953, this agency is the leading expert in Oklahoma for all efforts associated with mental health and addiction, including prevention, treatment, and recovery support services. ODMHSAS also operates eleven treatment provider organizations.
Announcement #: 2022-98 CO
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.