|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||6/27/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||7/23/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Listed in Announcement.|
|Full or Part Time||
This position is located at Jim Taliaferro Community Health Center in Lawton, OK.
Join a team that CARES! Here at ODMHSAS, we believe in I.C.A.R.E. – Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence. Our mission is to promote healthy communities and provide the highest quality care to enhance the well-being of all Oklahomans. We take that very seriously – because we care!
About the Position: These positions are responsible for performing technical direct and indirect nursing care in a clinic, hospital, institution, or home setting for individuals under the supervision or direction of a registered nurse, licensed physician, or dentist. This includes taking temperatures, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure, and various other technical nursing tasks in providing health care to patients and others.
• Full Time
• Location: Inpatient in Lawton, OK
• Annual Salary for Licensed Practical Nurse I is $35,250.00+, Level II is $39,000.00+; Level III is $44,000.00+
• Shift differentials of $3.00/hr when working evening, nights, weekends or holidays
• Inpatient Working Hours are vary based on the needs of the facility
• Outpatient working hours are Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
• FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
• PRN Options available
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Licensed Practical Nurse III: Oklahoma license as a licensed practical nurse and three years of practical nursing experience.
• Licensed Practical Nurse II: Oklahoma license as a licensed practical and one year of practical nursing experience.
• Licensed Practical Nurse I: Possession of a valid permanent Oklahoma license
• Upon a conditional offer of employment, Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services applicants must submit to a physical examination and shall meet the physical examination requirements of occasionally lifting/carrying 50 pounds and able to push and pull a maximum force of 25 pounds.
• Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill any job-related travel normally associated with this position and as such have a valid driver’s license.
Great Reasons to Work with Us: ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
About Us: Jim Taliaferro Community Mental Health Center in Lawton, OK is a community-based center with a primary focus on mental health and substance abuse treatment. The inpatient and outpatient services they provide include special groups and programs for adolescents, persons with co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders, seniors and older adults, women, men, and criminal justice groups.
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing: Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.