|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||6/27/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||7/16/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Listed in Announcement.|
|Full or Part Time||
This position is located at Jim Taliaferro Community Health Center in Lawton, OK.
Join a team that CARES! Here at ODMHSAS, we believe in I.C.A.R.E. – Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence. Our mission is to promote healthy communities and provide the highest quality care to enhance the well-being of all Oklahomans. We take that very seriously – because we care.
About the Position: The Licensed Behavioral Health Professional Team Lead supervises the general oversight and direction of clinical care to a caseload. Provides professional behavioral health services, including assessments and psychotherapy, to support recovery and wellness with a designated population. Collaborates with an interdisciplinary team to address the physical and behavioral needs of individuals in services. Performs duties primarily in an outpatient setting, may include minimal duties related to mental health crisis services.
• Annual Salary is $65,000.00-$82,225.00 (based on DMH experience and certifications)
• Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
• FLSA Status: Exempt
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Master’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or closely related field; and
• Must be a practitioner with a license to practice in the state of Oklahoma issued by one of the following licensure boards: Psychology, Social Work (clinical specialty only); Professional Counselor; Marriage and Family Therapist; Behavioral Practitioner; or Alcohol and Drug Counselor. Examples include: Licensed Psychologist, LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LBP, LADC, LADC/MH)
• Willing to fulfill any job-related travel normally associated with position, e.g., attend training and etc. Must maintain a valid driver’s license; and
• Position requires participation in on-call rotation unless exempted by Executive Director.
• Some positions may provide preference to candidates meeting Licensed Mental Health Professional (LMHP) status as defined in Title 43A 1-103(11).
Great reasons to work for us: ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
About us: Jim Taliaferro Community Mental Health Center in Lawton, OK is a community-based center with a primary focus on mental health and substance abuse treatment. The inpatient and outpatient services they provide include special groups and programs for adolescents, persons with co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders, seniors and older adults, women, men, and criminal justice groups.
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-Placement Testing: Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.