A resume and cover letter must be submitted with your application.
As a Group Management Specialist with OMES you will enjoy:
· Generous leave including 15 days of vacation, 15 days of sick leave and 11 paid holidays annually.
· A comprehensive Benefit Package with a generous benefit allowance to offset the cost of insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents.
• Full-time 40-hour work weeks.
• Support the Employee Group Insurance Division Group Management.
• Salary up to $58,000 based on education and experience.
• Represents the EGID Division and Health Choice by training and conducting onsite and virtual option period coordinator meetings, spring training coordinator meetings, active member meetings, and former employee and Medicare member meetings. Responsible for facility accommodations, meeting materials and prior preparation for each of these meetings. *
• Provides assistance to State, Education, and Local government employees and employer groups in enrolling in health, dental, life, and vision benefits offered through the EGID. Educates members on completing required applications.
• Responsible for designated account assignments for new and established coordinators. Shall provide full service assistance to coordinators at all times.
• Receives calls from a designated phone loop. Group Management Specialists must be professional and knowledgeable of EGID rules and benefits. All calls shall be documented appropriately. Services to be provided include answering calls, emails, physical mail, and/or voicemails according to the Group Management Communication Response Time procedure. Group Management assists employers with escalated claim issues and assists members when necessary. *
• Execute workflows and exception requests in a timely and professional manner and refers to the appropriate departments when necessary. Follow-up on all requests to ensure the desired outcome was received. *
• Should be able to present any insurance topic at any time without little notice.
• Remain current on all mandated trainings, including but not limited to HIPAA and Fraud, Waste and Abuse training and member services procedures.
• Responsible for extensive knowledge base to include assisting members with retirement questions and have the ability to successfully assist members with enrollment including vested/non-vested/defer/retire status. This includes being fluent in Medicare guidelines and EGID eligibility. Must be knowledge in knowing what benefits the member currently has and is eligible to take into former status. *
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This position works in a comfortable office setting with a computer for a large percentage of the work day. The noise level in the work environment is usually mild. Extensive travel may be required.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services provides excellent service, expert guidance and continuous improvement in support of our partners’ goals. We are a highly qualified workforce committed to serve those who serve Oklahomans and make government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible.
OMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
• A bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Public Administration, or related field; and
• Four (4) years of experience in health, dental, life and disability customer service; and
• Experience in public speaking/presentation/training environment; or
• An equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess
• Five (5) years of experience in health, dental, life and disability customer service.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.