|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||6/24/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||7/11/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Listed in Announcement.|
|Full or Part Time||
Join a team that CARES! Here at ODMHSAS, we believe in I.C.A.R.E. – Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence. Our mission is to promote health communities and provide the highest quality care to enhance the well-being of all Oklahomans. We take that very seriously – because we care!
About the Position:
• Duties involve document production and management through a variety of manual or technological processes. This may include preparing correspondence, reports or other documents, maintaining various filing systems, including computer records of various activities, reviewing and processing applications for permits or licenses, assisting agency customers with inquiries or problems concerning an assigned program area, processing various types of claims, requisitions, purchase orders and invoices for payment and similar duties.
• Open/Close dates: 6/24/2022-7/11/2022
• Annual Salary is $28,628.20 +
• Primary Working Hours are 8:00am-4:30pm
• FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
• Primary Work Location/Department: Executive Office
• Vacancies: 2
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Requirements at this level consist of two years of clerical office experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Applicant will be able to pass an OSBI background check.
• Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill any job-related travel normally associated with this position and as such have a valid driver’s license.
• Filling of this position is contingent upon approval of the freeze exception request form.
Great Reasons to Work with Us:
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
About us: The Oklahoma Forensic Center in Northeast Oklahoma is the largest inpatient behavioral health facility in the ODMHSAS system. We employ around 260 individuals and house approximately 200 consumers whom have been found incompetent of adjudication or adjudicated as Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer