|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||6/14/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||7/10/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
This position is located at Children's Recovery Center in Norman, OK
Apply at: https://odmhsas.applytojob.com/apply/FEobOFTdTM/Registered-Nurse?source=internal
Join a team that CARES! Here at ODMHSAS, we believe in I.C.A.R.E. – Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence. Our mission is to promote healthy communities and provide the highest quality care to enhance the well-being of all Oklahomans. We take that very seriously – because we care!
Company Overview: The Children’s Recovery Center of Oklahoma (CRC) is located in Norman, Oklahoma, and serves all 77 counties in Oklahoma as the Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) treatment center for young people ages 13 through 17. CRC provides community crisis stabilization and residential treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring mental health and trauma related conditions.
• Provides nursing services through physical and mental assessments, treatment plans and therapeutic treatments.
• Knowledgeable of a wide range of disorders; cognitive, emotional, developmental, social and behavioral.
• Performs crisis intervention and works collaboratively with Psychiatrists, Therapists, and other Nurses.
• Directs the activities of the direct care staff on the unit.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Registered Nurse I: Associate in nursing and possession of a valid permanent Oklahoma license as a registered nurse as approved by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing or Registered Nurse License recognized by the Enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC).
• Registered Nurse II: Bachelor’s in Nursing and possession of a valid permanent Oklahoma license as a registered nurse as approved by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing or Registered Nurse License recognized by the Enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC) OR Associate in Nursing and one year of professional nursing experience OR Associate in Nursing and two years of LPN experience in psychiatric nursing.
• Registered Nurse III: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and possession of a valid, permanent Oklahoma license as a registered nurse as approved by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing and one year of professional nursing experience; or an Associate Degree in Nursing and two years of professional nursing experience; or an Associate Degree in Nursing and three years of LPN experience in psychiatric nursing
• Unrestricted Oklahoma RN licensure.
• Possesses a strong commitment to patient well-being and safety and believes that recovery is possible!
• Upon a conditional offer of employment, Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services applicants must submit to a physical examination and shall meet the physical examination requirements of occasionally lifting/carrying 50 pounds and able to push and pull a maximum force of 25 pounds.
• Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill any job-related travel normally associated with this position and as such have a valid driver’s license.
Job Type/Salary: Full-time (12 hour shifts)
Shifts: 7:00am - 7:00pm and 7:00pm -7:00am
• Posting Open/Closing Dates – 06/10/2022-07/10/2022
• Full-time and Part time positions available!
• Annual Salary for
o Registered Nurse I: $55,000+
o Registered Nurse II: $60,000+
o Registered Nurse III: $65,000+
• Primary Working Hours are vary based on the needs of the facility
• FLSA Status: Exempt
• Potential to earn extra $$:
o $3.00/hr each Shift differentials when working evening, nights, or weekends
Great Reasons to Work with Us: ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing conditions exclusions or limitations.
• Flexible Spending Accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• 11 Paid Holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous company match
• Employee Assistance Program
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
Drug and Alcohol Pre-Employment and Pre-placement Testing: Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
This agency requires coverage 24 hours, 7 days per week. Work hours may vary depending on business necessity. Employees may be required to work weekends and overtime.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
Equal Opportunity Employer