A resume and cover letter must be submitted with your application.
As a Service Desk Technician with OMES you will enjoy:
· Generous leave including 15 days of vacation, 15 days of sick leave and 11 paid holidays annually.
· A comprehensive Benefit Package with a generous benefit allowance to offset the cost of insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents.
• Full-time 40-hour work weeks.
• Support the Information Services Division.
• Salary up to $43,250 based on education and experience.
• Works all inbound support channels and provides a single point of contact for any customer issue, request, or question that comes from a customer. May require some assistance to complete the work requested by a customer.
• Analyze the impact and urgency of the customers issue or request and facilitate implementation of the appropriate solutions. Accurately document all customer interaction using the service management tool
• Provide technical customer support services resolving customer issues where possible.
• Develop and document solutions to moderately complex technical issues.
• Analyze incidents and requests trends focusing on shift left opportunities for customers. Assist in the training efforts of other members of the team.
• Must be able to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This position works in a comfortable office setting with a computer and telephone for a large percentage of the work day. This position requires long periods, up to eight hours per day, of sitting and working at a desk. The noise level in the work environment is usually mild. Occasional travel may be required. This position may be required to work nights and/or weekends.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services provides excellent service, expert guidance and continuous improvement in support of our partners’ goals. We are a highly qualified workforce committed to serve those who serve Oklahomans and make government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible.
OMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
• An associate degree in an IT related discipline and at least 1-year experience in a technical support role within an enterprise Service Desk environment OR at least 2 years in a technical customer support role within one or more enterprise Service Desk environments.
• Knowledge of support procedures, processes, and service management tools and ability to work all support channels while providing effective customer service.
• Must possess strong organizational, communication, and prioritization skills.
• Basic knowledge of business applications and their impact on business functions.
• Accurate problem diagnosis and ability to resolve moderately complex problems rapidly and effectively.
• Must be able to comply with Service Desk attendance standards.
• Ability to work nights, holidays, and/or weekends to meet the needs of the operation.
• Must exhibit proper support channel etiquette.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess
• BS or BA in Computer Science, or Information Systems preferred.
• Practical experience working within the ITIL methodology.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.