A resume and cover letter must be submitted with your application.
As a Service OK Senior Director of Operations with OMES you will enjoy:
· Generous leave including 15 days of vacation, 15 days of sick leave and 11 paid holidays annually.
· A comprehensive Benefit Package with a generous benefit allowance to offset the cost of insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents.
• Full-time 40-hour work weeks.
• Support the Service Oklahoma division of the Office of Management and Enterprise Services
• Salary up to $140,000 based on education and experience
• Collaborates with other senior leaders to establish quantitative and qualitative metrics, guidelines, and standards by which the organization’s efficiency and effectiveness can be evaluated; identifies opportunities for improvement.
• Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business procedures.
• Implements policies and procedures that will improve day-to-day operations.
• Ensures work environments are adequate and safe.
• Plans, directs, controls, implements, evaluates, monitors, and forecasts budgets and fee revenue to fulfill agency objectives.
• Communicates and explains new directives, policies, or procedures to managers; for major changes, meets with entire operations staff to explain changes, answer questions, and maintain morale.
• Improves customer service and satisfaction through policy and procedural changes.
• Leads coordination and integration of efforts among operations, product, technology, and customer service divisions to produce smoother workflow and more cost-effective business processes.
• Projects a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, and community.
• Maintain highest personal levels of ethical conduct, confidentiality, and integrity
• Work collaboratively and transparently with internal teams to ensure alignment between core priorities and policy goals
• Performs other duties as required.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This position works in a comfortable office setting with a computer for a large percentage of the workday. The noise level in the work environment is usually mild.
Occasional travel may be required.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services provides excellent service, expert guidance and continuous improvement in support of our partners’ goals. We are a highly qualified workforce committed to serve those who serve Oklahomans and make government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible.
OMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field or
• 10+ years of progressive experience in management of operations.
• Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess
• Years of progressive experience in management of operations
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.