A resume and cover letter must be submitted with your application.
As a Construction and Properties Lead with OMES you will enjoy:
· Generous leave including 15 days of vacation, 15 days of sick leave and 11 paid holidays annually.
· A comprehensive Benefit Package with a generous benefit allowance to offset the cost of insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents.
• Full-time 40-hour work weeks.
• Support the CAM Real Estate Services Team
• Salary up to: $85,000.00 based on education and experience.
• Manages operations, developing work plans, standards, and project management staff.
• Oversees, reviews, awards, and executes contract documents and assists with procurement, pre-bid conferences, and evaluations
• Resolves field construction problems in coordination with engineering staff, third parties, and other agencies as necessary.
• Speaks and makes presentations to the executive staff, legislators, Long-Range Capital Planning Commission, and other events as needed.
• Develops and implements a quality audit program, monitors contractor corrective actions, and ensures a quality project conforming to plans and specifications.
• Ensures compliance with statutes and rules affecting construction transactions and daily work product.
• Responsible for approving, overseeing in-house architectural design specifications, plans and permits as needed.
• Responsible for reviewing and assigning each construction project to appropriate Project Manager.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This position typically works in a comfortable office setting with a computer for a large percentage of the workday. This position may be required to travel to worksites which requires bending, stooping, climbing, and walking. The use of personal protective equipment (PPE) may be required to protect against environmental or physical hazards. While the typical environment will be a quiet, climate-controlled office setting, there may be instances where this position will be exposed to outdoor environments.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services provides excellent service, expert guidance and continuous improvement in support of our partners’ goals. We are a highly qualified workforce committed to serve those who serve Oklahomans and make government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible.
OMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field plus five years of experience in consulting, project administration, project management or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.