|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||5/26/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||5/30/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Listed in Announcement.|
|Full or Part Time||
Join a team that CARES! Here at ODMHSAS, we believe in I.C.A.R.E. – Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence. Our mission is to promote healthy communities and provide the highest quality care to enhance the well-being of all Oklahomans. We take that very seriously – because we care!
About the Position:
• Responsibilities involve the case and cleaning of a state institution and/or the supervision or management of employees performing these duties.
• Open/Close dates: 5/24/2022 – 5/30/2022
• Annual Salary is $26,208.20
• $0.50/hr differential when working weekends
• Primary Working Hours are 7:00am-3:30pm
• FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
• Primary Work Location/Department: Custodial Department
• Vacancies: 1
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Requirements consist of eighteen months experience in building or institutional custodial work or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Filling of this position is contingent upon approval of the freeze exception request form.
• Applicants must be able to pass an OSBI background check.
• Upon a conditional offer of employment, Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services applicants must submit to a physical examination and shall meet the physical examination requirements of occasionally lifting/carrying 40 pounds and able to push and pull a maximum force of 25 pounds.
Great Reasons to Work with Us:
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
About us: The Oklahoma Forensic Center in Northeast Oklahoma is the largest behavioral health facility in the ODMHSAS system. We employ around 260 individuals and house approximately 200 consumers whom have been found incompetent for adjudication or adjudicated as Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer