|Department||Department of Corrections|
|Date Opened||5/25/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||5/31/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
IF YOU ARE A CURRENT STATE EMPLOYEE, PLEASE APPLY TO THE “INTERNAL JOBS” LISTING HERE. DO NOT APPLY VIA THIS RECRUITMENT
Some intermittent travel may be necessary.
Positions in this job are assigned responsibility for maintaining digital records for all information technology assets.
• Develops, implements, and improves inventory control procedures to ensure inventory accuracy.
• Ensures the availability, integrity, confidentiality, and security of IT inventory information through the design, development, maintenance, security administration, capacity planning, report building, upgrade, backup, and recovery of databases.
• Develops and executes daily, weekly, and monthly action plans that increase inventory accuracy and reduce inventory discrepancies; creates queries, stored procedures, functions, and other database objects.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, and code comments.
• Tracks and distributes surplus equipment and accessories; disposes of obsolete inventory as directed.
• Performs other data management processes utilizing database protocols.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Knowledge of computer technology, of programming languages; of coding processes and security measures; of information security and control methods; of specific agency functions and business needs; and of Microsoft Office products to include intermediate knowledge of Excel. Knowledge and kill in appropriate information technology. Ability to coordinate activities and resources; to plan, organize, and manage multiple projects simultaneously; to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Job Code: 1235 DOC Pay Grade: 8 Statutory Reference: 74 O.S. Â§ 840-5.5 or 5.11 Effective Date: 02/01/2022
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.