|Department||State Department of Health|
|Date Opened||5/25/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||6/8/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Up to $65,000.00 based on education and experience.|
|Full or Part Time||
The Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH) is committed to leading Oklahoma to prosperity through health. Our mission is to protect and promote health, prevent disease and injury, and cultivate conditions by which Oklahomans can thrive. We value respect, collaboration, and service.
OSDH is seeking a full time 340B Project Coordinator providing support to Nursing Services. This is a state employee position PIN 34001141 governed by the Civil Service Rules, in state government located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. OSDH offers a comprehensive Benefits packet, including a generous benefit allowance to offset the cost of insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents. For more information about the benefit allowance, follow this link Plan Year 2022. The annual salary for this position is up to $65,000.00 based on education and experience.
This position is responsible for compliance monitoring of all 340B purchased medications. This position will be the primary point of contact and subject matter expert the 340B program. This position will be accountable for compliance in purchasing 340B medications. Responsible for administering the 340B Program to fully implement and optimize appropriate savings and assist with review of current policy and procedures to maintain program compliance. Maintain knowledge of the policy changes that impact the 340B Program, which includes, but is not limited to, HRSA/OPA rules and Medicaid changes.
Position Responsibilities /Essential Functions:
• Oversees implementation of the 340B program.
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining separate Program 340B priced distribution accounts with drug manufacturer for OSDH programs. Serves as an OSDH liaison for our on-site Express Employment Professionals partner.
• Collaborates with pharmacy and 340B Compliance Review Committee as needed.
• Ensures the CHDs are working in accordance with OSDH/HRSA/OPA rules and regulations.
• Serves as the AO for the 340B program, annually recertifies each OSDH covered entity information in the 340B OPAIS online enrollment portal by the specified deadline.
• Interfaces with HRSA/OPA to clarify questions, update information and submit documentation needed for program.
• Assists with coordinating communication and updates regarding contact 340B changes and updates with City County Health Departments, County Health Departments, and other OSDH Divisions.
• Attends in person program trainings as required.
• Works with OSDH staff and management team to identify and plan training/continuing education needs for CHD staff.
• Supervises staff and provide oversight to key project staff.
• Assists in training/continuing education needs for CHD staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Demonstrates knowledge of and supports mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behavior.
• Works effectively in team environment, participating and assisting their peers.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Work is performed in an office setting with climate-controlled settings and exposure to moderate noise level. While performing the duties of the job, employee is required to stand, talk, walk, lift, and reach with hands and arms. This position requires long periods of sitting and daily computer-based work. Applicants must be willing to perform all job-related travel associated with this position.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field required
• Strong organizational and administrative experience required.
• Master’s degree preferred.
• Knowledge of program management preferred.
• One year working 340B program preferred.
Valued Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent analytical, organizational, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to assist in developing, implementing, and monitoring policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of the health care industry
• Organizational and planning skills
• Ability to take initiative and work independently, multi-task and prioritize work, meet deadlines, and produce high-quality results with attention to detail
• Professional attitude and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build external relationships.
• Copywriting and editing skills
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office Professional (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Teams, SharePoint) and Internet-based research
If education, certification or licensure is required to meet qualifications, applicants must provide documentation at the time of interview.
All applicants are subject to a background check and must be legally authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT WORKING AT THE OKLAHOMA STATE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH CLICK HERE
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.