|Department||University Hospitals Authority & Trust|
|Date Opened||5/24/2022 2:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||6/10/2022 11:59:00 AM|
|Salary||$65,000-85,000 per year|
|Full or Part Time||
Resumes can be sent to my email address firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located on the OUHSC campus, 1000 NE 13th St, Oklahoma City OK
Full time – M-F , 8 to 5
We offer the following benefits;
Health, dental, vision and life insurance available (through EGID)
Benefit allowance offered
Retirement plan through OPERS or Pathfinder
Annual leave and sick leave
Under general direction of UHT’s leadership, this person will work jointly with our dynamic construction
and accounting teams to ensure internal facilities construction projects meet the expected requirements.
Examples of Work Performed:
• Construction Project Administrative Tasks and Document Management:
Coordinate, organize, and file internal bid/award pre-construction activities, contract documents,
insurance, bonds, addendums, change orders, etc.
Manage construction budgets for construction projects, track invoices, change orders and submittals
through lifecycle of project.
Assist construction managers in making follow-up calls to vendors
Assist construction managers in updating project schedules
Assist construction managers in tracking and filing of project close out documentation
• Internal Control Components:
Document invoice receipt and provide reconciliation to project budgets and reconciliation of payables
to accounting entries
Produce financial reports and work with accounting team to reconcile accounts payable and accounts
receivable balances to construction system
Conduct periodic audits of system documents to ensure completeness and accuracy of system
• Federal Grants Documentation:
Produce reports for federal grants requirements including financial and performance metrics
• State Compliance Documentation:
Assist construction management team in documenting compliance with state purchasing
• Performs other duties as required
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills:
• Must be Highly Organized and self-motivated
• Must possess the ability to plan, lead, organize and communicate with team members
• Must exhibit high attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at once.
• Knowledge and skills of effective communications with colleagues and public (written and oral).
• Understanding of MS Office, MS Outlook, any construction project management software, AutoCAD and/or
• Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility, leadership, and good communication
Preferred Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, or similar field
• 3+ years’ experience in construction account management, purchasing, or similar field.
• Understanding of state purchasing laws, policies, and procedures
• Understanding of federal purchasing guidance
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.