A resume and cover letter must be submitted with your application.
As a Server Cloud Engineer with OMES you will enjoy:
· Generous leave including 15 days of vacation, 15 days of sick leave and 11 paid holidays annually.
· A comprehensive Benefit Package with a generous benefit allowance to offset the cost of insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents.
• Full-time 40-hour work weeks.
• Support the Platform and Products Services Team
• Salary is based on education and experience.
• Demonstrated track record designing, building, and deploying highly scalable cloud-based architectures
• Researching and implementing best practices derived from industry experiences and standards
• Facilitating work effort to define, document, and implement cloud migration plans that take products through milestone architectures to their final, in-cloud architecture
• Experience working with containers and Kubernetes preferred
• Further developing subject matter expertise in cloud architecture and technologies to support initiatives across the company
• Ensuring the operational status of our hybrid cloud infrastructure during migration to the cloud infrastructure
• Experience in best practices for security, observability, reliability, performance, and incident response
• Refining cloud governance and compliance standards to ensure the security and auditability of the infrastructure platform
• Managing identity and access management solutions for the cloud infrastructure
• Collaborating with other IT teams to design and develop automation as the main method of managing the cloud infrastructure
• Experience with creating, updating, and deleting resources with PowerShell
• Skills with authoring software with Go, Python, Java or comparable programming languages preferred.
• Azure, GCP, and AWS experience required.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This position works in a comfortable office setting with a computer for a large percentage of the work day. The noise level in the work environment is usually mild. Occasional travel may be required.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services provides excellent service, expert guidance and continuous improvement in support of our partners’ goals. We are a highly qualified workforce committed to serve those who serve Oklahomans and make government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible.
OMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
Requirements include eight years of progressive systems infrastructure and cloud experience and a bachelor’s degree in computer science; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. This position is subject to additional background checks.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess
• Azure, GCP, and AWS experience.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.