|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||5/23/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||5/30/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Listed in Announcement.|
|Full or Part Time||
About the Position:
Under the supervision or direction of a Registered Nurse or Licensed Physician this position is responsible for performing technical direct and indirect nursing care in a clinic, hospital, institution for individuals. This includes taking temperatures, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure, and various other technical nursing tasks in providing health care to patients and others.
• Two (2) Vacancies
• Open/Close dates: May 20, 2022 to May 30, 2022
• Annual Salary: Up to $44,000.00 (Salary range is based on experience, tenure and location)
• Primary Working Hours; varies with rotating weekends
• FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Possession of a valid permanent Oklahoma license as a licensed practical nurse as approved by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing.
• This position requires the possession of a valid U.S. driver’s license at the time of appointment.
• Willing to fulfill any job-related travel normally associated with this position.
• Upon a conditional offer of employment, Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services applicants must submit to a physical examination and shall meet the physical examination requirements of occasionally lifting/carrying 50 pounds and able to push and pull a maximum force of 25 pounds.
Great Reasons to Work for Us:
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
About us: Operated by the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services, Carl Albert Community Mental Health Center (CACMHC) is a fully accredited 15-bed psychiatric hospital and outpatient clinic. Other CACMHC offices located in Southeastern Oklahoma are—Holdenville Satellite, Heavener Satellite, Hugo Satellite, Idabel Satellite, Stigler Satellite, Atoka Satellite and Ada PACT.
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing: Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.