A resume and cover letter must be submitted with your application.
As a Applications Developer with OMES you will enjoy:
· Generous leave including 15 days of vacation, 15 days of sick leave and 11 paid holidays annually.
· A comprehensive Benefit Package with a generous benefit allowance to offset the cost of insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents.
• Full-time 40-hour work weeks.
• Support the Information Services Division.
• Salary based on experience and education.
• Hybrid Work Schedule.
• Build new systems, API’s, and software with C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Web API, and MVC
• Develop new functionality on top of existing software products
• Participate in a small team using Git for source control and agile development methodologies
• Deploy applications to Azure Cloud services
• Design, code, and test business systems to meet client requirements
• Conduct or coordinate user acceptance, unit, stress, regression and integration tests. Make changes and corrections as needed.
• Develop process/system design alternatives for major portions of systems under analysis
• Design output formats and user formats as dictated by user specification and established procedure to ensure ease of use and functionality
• Evaluate interrelationships in programs and systems to determine how changes to one program will affect other applications
• Perform analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of systems and procedures to solve complex business problems
• Prepare program documentation to support new or enhanced systems and applications
• Participate in structured walk-throughs and other activities to review systems, and provide training and support
• Study feasibility of proposed software applications or system modifications by identifying potential requirements and system restrictions to guide project development
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This position works in a comfortable office setting with a computer for a large percentage of the workday. The noise level in the work environment is usually mild. Occasional travel may be required.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services provides excellent service, expert guidance and continuous improvement in support of our partners’ goals. We are a highly qualified workforce committed to serve those who serve Oklahomans and make government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible.
OMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
• A bachelor’s degree in computer science or management information systems from an accredited college or university OR
• a vocational or technical education course resulting in certification in computer applications equivalent to a bachelor’s degree, OR
• 5 (five) years of computer applications experience OR
• Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.