As a Classification and Compensation Analyst with OMES you will enjoy:
• Generous leave including 15 days of vacation, 15 days of sick leave and 11 paid holidays annually.
• A comprehensive Benefit Package with a generous benefit allowance to offset the cost of insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents.
• Full-time 40-hour work weeks.
• Support the Classification and Compensation Team.
• Salary up to $60,000 based on education and experience.
• Advises agency human resources staff, employees, supervisors, and managers on various personnel related issues, including questions relating to policies, rules, statutes, and laws.
• Supports the BrightPath project to implement the Workday system; utilizes knowledge of the various Workday configurations; and supports the statewide use of Workday after go-live.
• Guides and advises agencies to develop job descriptions, job specifications, organization charts, and other materials to describe positions and duties performed by employees; and assists agencies in determining appropriate classifications for individual positions.
• Conducts wage and salary surveys by collecting and evaluating salary data; and makes recommendations on best practices for overall agency compensation strategies and specific actions, such as appointments, promotions, transfers, demotions, and reinstatements.
• Ensures compliance with applicable laws and rules concerning appointments, promotions, demotions, transfers, separations, and other actions.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
• This position works in a comfortable office setting with a computer for a large percentage of the workday.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually mild.
• Occasional travel may be required.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services provides excellent service, expert guidance and continuous improvement in support of our partners’ goals. We are a highly qualified workforce committed to serve those who serve Oklahomans and make government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible.
OMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.