|Department||State Department of Health|
|Date Opened||5/18/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||6/10/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Up to $41,000.00, based on education and experience.|
|Full or Part Time||
The Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH) is committed to leading Oklahoma to prosperity through health. Our mission is to protect and promote health, prevent disease and injury, and cultivate conditions by which Oklahomans can thrive. We value respect, collaboration, and service.
OSDH is seeking a full time Administrative Assistant II providing support to Health Resources Development Service. This is a state employee position 34000842. governed by the Civil Service Rules, located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. OSDH offers a comprehensive . The annual salary for this position is up to $41,000.00 based on education and experience.
This position provides administrative support for program areas and support functions, serves as an assistant to, or provides administrative support to an administrator or an official. This may include supervising an administrative or clerical unit, responsibility for an administration program providing various services to agency customers, and similar duties and responsibilities. It may also include responsibility for supervising an assigned staff of administrative technicians in performing duties involving the processing of applications for various types of permits or licenses, maintaining various records, preparing correspondence or other materials, and similar activities
Position Responsibilities /Essential Functions
• Review, approve or disapprove licensure applications for adult day care, residential care and assisted living centers within 30 days after receipt of application.
• Collect and validate psychiatric hospital occupancy data.
• Comply and complete various reports (The Notice, Occupancy, OHCA Reports, and weekly Licensure Reports).
• Prep, scan, and audit all files (CNs, CWMP, DC, RC, Al/CC, NH, HMO).
• Validate work of two AT-3 staff.
Other Duties: As assigned; duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Valued Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of spelling, punctuation, and business English.
• Knowledge of business mathematics.
• Knowledge of modern office methods and procedures.
• Knowledge of the maintenance of complex records.
• Knowledge of the major policies and procedures governing assigned programs.
• Ability to maintain effective working relationships with others.
• Ability to handle confidential work.
• Ability to interpret and handle routine matters in accordance with agency policy.
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
• This position is set in an office environment. While performing the duties of the job, employees are frequently required to stand, walk, lift, and reach. This position requires travel.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relayed field and 3 years of technical clerical office work or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
If education, certification or licensure is required to meet qualifications, applicants must provide documentation at the time of interview.
All applicants are subject to a background check and must be legally authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT WORKING AT THE OKLAHOMA STATE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH CLICK HERE
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.