|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||5/18/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||5/31/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Listed in Announcement.|
|Full or Part Time||
Click the link to apply: https://odmhsas.applytojob.com/apply/Asrx4nHaYU/Accountant-IV
This job is located in OKC, OK.
Join a team that CARES!
Here at ODMHSAS, we believe in I.C.A.R.E. – Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence. Our mission is to promote healthy communities and provide the highest quality care to enhance the well-being of all Oklahomans.
About the Position: The Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) is currently seeking an accounting professional to join the Finance Division of Central Office, located in Oklahoma City, OK. This position will be assigned responsibilities involving complex professional level work in the development, maintenance, and monitoring of agency wide issues such as cash flow, oversee and make changes to the accounts payable/receivable process, and help with agency wide reporting for CARF and other requests.
• Application Period: 05/17/2022 – 05/31/2022
• Vacancies: 1
• Annual Salary is $56,800.00+
• Primary Working Hours are M-F; 8-5
• FLSA Status: exempt
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a bachelor’s degree in business, finance or a closely related field and four years accounting experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting one year of accounting experience for each year of the required degree.
Experience with Excel, PeopleSoft Accounts Payable and Purchasing modules is preferred.
Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill any job-related travel normally associated with this position.
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
About us: With an annual appropriated budget exceeding $300 million, the ODMHSAS Finance division administers the agency’s budgeting, procurement, reimbursement and billing services for Central Administration, state-operated facilities, and other community partners.
Announcement #: 2022-62.1 CO
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.