A resume and cover letter must be submitted with your application.
As a Data Analyst with OMES you will enjoy:
· Generous leave including 15 days of vacation, 15 days of sick leave and 11 paid holidays annually.
· A comprehensive Benefit Package with a generous benefit allowance to offset the cost of insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents.
• Full-time 40-hour work weeks.
• Support the Data Driven Services team within OMES
• Salary up to: $65,000 based on experience and education
• Performs analyses, development, and evaluation of data mining in a data warehouse environment, which includes data design, database architecture, metadata and repository creation.
• Reviews and validates data loaded into the data warehouse for accuracy.
• Interacts with user community to produce reporting requirements.
• Provides technical consulting to users of the various data warehouses and advises users on conflicts and inappropriate data usage.
• Prototypes solutions, prepares test scripts, and conducts tests.
• Responsible for data replication, extraction, loading, cleansing, and data modeling for data warehouses.
• Maintains knowledge of software tools, languages, scripts, and shells that effectively support the data warehouse environment in different operating system environments.
• Possesses working knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) and data warehouse front-end tools.
• Has an extensive knowledge of data warehouse and data mart concepts.
• Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This position works in a comfortable office setting with a computer for a large percentage of the workday. The noise level in the work environment is usually mild. Occasional travel may be required.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services provides excellent service, expert guidance and continuous improvement in support of our partners’ goals. We are a highly qualified workforce committed to serve those who serve Oklahomans and make government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible.
OMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
• Three years of experience in an information technology field or data management
• A two-year degree or certification in computer science, management information systems, data management, math, statistics or a related field
Preference will be given to candidates who possess
• A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, management information systems, data management, math, statistics or a related field.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.