|Date Opened||5/17/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||5/30/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Salary: $2,097.58 ($12.10/hour)|
|Full or Part Time||
Salary: $2,097.58 ($12.10/hour)
Location: Oklahoma City
Benefits: This is a full-time unclassified state position with full state retirement and insurance benefits, including paid health, dental, life, and disability insurance for the employee. The employee shall receive a benefit allowance to assist with insurance cost. Annual leave, sick leave and holidays are prorated each month based on hours paid.
Basic Purpose: Receives requests for lodging in a 163 room government housing facility.
• Receives and inputs verbal, written, telephonic and email reservation requests for lodging into the ROS2000 computer program
• Must check in all guests and process payments
• Prepares daily work requirement report for housekeeping
• Maintains key register on a daily basis
• Some housekeeping duties are required
• Responsible for other duties as may be assigned
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Basic computer skills.
Licenses/Certificates required: None.
• Must be physically able to climb stairs
• Able to lift minimum of 30 pounds
Conditions of Employment:
• Contingent on a favorable NCIC/OSBI background check
• Contingent on passing pre-employment drug & alcohol screening
• Available to work if called in due to an emergency
• Shift work and working weekends (facility open 24 hours, 7 days a week)
• Tobacco and Vape free facility
• T1/NACI security clearance (Eligibility for national security positions shall be granted only to persons who are U.S. citizens)
• FLSA Non-Exempt status
This position is located at the Billeting Facility, Oklahoma Regional Training Institute, 6500 N. Kelley Ave in Oklahoma City, OK.
Travel may be required at the expense of the employee to be reimbursed within 45 days of travel.
Employment eligibility verified through e-Verify (Homeland Security), and a National Agency Check for positions that require computer access. Travel may be required at the expense of the employee to be reimbursed within 45 days of travel.
High school diploma or GED (higher education preferred.).