|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||5/13/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||6/13/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Listed in Announcement.|
|Full or Part Time||
Click to Apply:
This position is located at Children's Recovery Center in Norman, OK
Join a team that CARES! Here at ODMHSAS, we believe in I.C.A.R.E. – Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence. Our mission is to promote healthy communities and provide the highest quality care to enhance the well-being of all Oklahomans. We take that very seriously – because we care.
About the position: This position will be responsible for conducting groups with consumers on various recovery topics and to document the group accurately. Will routine conduct peer reviews regarding the quality of group notes and a consistent and positive role model for the consumers entrusted to our care.
• Announcement dates – 05/13/2022-06/13/2022
• Full-time position
• 5 vacancies
• Annual Salary is $35,547.20 ($17.09/hr) plus shift differentials when working evenings, nights and weekends.
• Currently recruiting for evening shift (2:30 pm -11:00 pm)
• FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Associates Degree OR an equivalent combination of education and experience substituting two years of relevant experience for the required education.
• Upon a condition offer of employment, Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services applicants must submit to a physical examination and shall meet the physical examination requirements of occasionally lifting/carrying 65 pounds and able to push and pull a maximum force of 25 pounds.
Great Reasons to work for us: ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
About the facility: Children’s Recovery Center of Oklahoma (CRC) is located in Norman, Oklahoma, and serves all 77 counties in Oklahoma as the Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) treatment center for young people ages 13 through 17. CRC provides community crisis stabilization and residential treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring mental health and trauma related conditions.
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing: Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.