|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||5/13/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||5/27/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Salary up to $47,562.20 based on education and experience.|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted with your application.
• A high school diploma and
• Two years of experience in a computerized maintenance management system or enterprise asset management system environment.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess
• An understanding in maintenance, repair, or operations services environment, preferably in support of facilities and
• An understanding of the proper use of Work Orders, priorities, and schedules
• Experience and proficiency in inputting, researching data, and creating reports in computerized maintenance management systems.
• Experience and proficiency with the following programs: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, and Google Docs.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.