|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||5/13/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||5/26/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Listed in Announcement.|
|Full or Part Time||
Click here to apply: https://odmhsas.applytojob.com/apply/2EjCV1Ipqb/Reimbursement-Analyst-I
Reimbursement Analyst I
This job is located in Tulsa, OK.
Join a team that CARES!
Here at ODMHSAS, we believe in I.C.A.R.E. – Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence. Our mission is to promote healthy communities and provide the highest quality care to enhance the well-being of all Oklahomans.
About the Position: This position will be in Tulsa, OK at the Tulsa Center for Behavioral Health (TCBH).The individual selected for this position will be assigned responsibilities related to managing the billing/reimbursement process. This includes researching and reviewing claims and other information to identify possible third-party responsibilities and initiating appropriate action to recover funds paid for various medical expenses and other cost.
• Application period: 05/12/2022-05/26/2022
• Vacancies: 1
• Annual Salary is $41,500.00
• Primary Working Hours are M-F; 8-5
• FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
Two years of technical experience which included the processing and/or payment of insurance claims or accounts receivable; or an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting thirty semester hours of college for one year only of the required experience.
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
About us: With an annual appropriated budget exceeding $300 million, the ODMHSAS Finance division administers the agency’s budgeting, procurement, reimbursement and billing services for Central Administration, state-operated facilities, and other community partners. TCBH is certified by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations and provides a supportive, safe, and welcoming environment in which an array of integrated therapeutic interventions promotes an improved quality of life for consumers and the community. The hospital is a 24-hour facility, which serves individuals eighteen years of age or older who present in a mental health crisis with or without substance abuse and are determined medically stable.
Announcement #: 2022-90 CO
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.