A resume and cover letter must be submitted with your application.
As a Senior Maintenance Technician with OMES you will enjoy:
· Generous leave including 15 days of vacation, 15 days of sick leave and 11 paid holidays annually.
· A comprehensive Benefit Package with a generous benefit allowance to offset the cost of insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents.
• Full-time 40-hour work weeks.
• Supports the Capital Assets Management Division (CAM)
• Salary up to $44,870.00
• Assigns work requests to individuals on their team.
• Assigns scheduled preventive maintenance work orders.
• Provides oversight and direction on tasks assigned to subordinate staff.
• Assists with the oversight of multiple state buildings managed CAM including the status of systems, work orders and construction projects.
• Responsible preventative maintenance inspection schedules for all buildings assigned including documenting deficiencies to be addressed.
• Serves as supervisor of a small staff of up to 5 employees or contractors.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Physical demands include the ability to bend, crouch, stoop, sit and/or lift objects weighing 50 pounds or more.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services provides excellent service, expert guidance and continuous improvement in support of our partners’ goals. We are a highly qualified workforce committed to serve those who serve Oklahomans and make government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible.
OMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
• Requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent and;
• A minimum of two years of experience in construction, maintenance, or skilled building trade.
• Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.