|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||5/11/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||6/12/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Listed in Announcement.|
|Full or Part Time||
Click here to apply: https://odmhsas.applytojob.com/apply/XWlgl1HWDW/Executive-Director
This job is located in Norman, OK.
Join a team that CARES!
Here at ODMHSAS, we believe in I.C.A.R.E. – Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence. Our mission is to promote healthy communities and provide the highest quality care to enhance the well-being of all Oklahomans.
About the Position: The Executive Director for Central Oklahoma Community Mental Health Center (COCMHC) located in Norman, OK will join a dynamic network of community mental health center leaders in growing the access to evidence-based, behavioral health care throughout the state. As the leader of COCMHC, the executive director will oversee the operation of this 24/7 facility including clinical and administrative policies and practices, continue to expand access to innovative care, and partner with stakeholders to meet the behavioral health needs of the community.
• Application period: 05/11/2022-06/12/2022
• Vacancies: 1
• Annual Salary is $95,000.00
• Primary Working Hours are M-F; 8-5
• FLSA Status: Exempt
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
Master’s degree or other advanced graduate degree in Health Services Administration, Public Health, Business Administration, or a related administrative, legal, or behavioral health field. AND three years administrative experience in mental health services to include program oversight and development or administrative experience within a mental health facility, children’s treatment facility, or other health care setting; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
About us: COCMHC was opened in 1968 and was the nation’s first community mental health center. It was funded through a federal grant program that has resulted in similar facilities throughout the country. Built on the premise that people suffering from mental illnesses would be better served in the community as opposed to an institution, the center has played a pivotal role in restoring the lives of countless area residents.
Announcement #: 2022-87 CO
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.