|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||5/11/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||6/10/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Listed in Announcement.|
|Full or Part Time||
This position is located at Children's Recovery Center in Norman, OK
Join a team that CARES! Here at ODMHSAS, we believe in I.C.A.R.E. – Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence. Our mission is to promote healthy communities and provide the highest quality care to enhance the well-being of all Oklahomans. We take that very seriously – because we care!
About the Position: Housekeeping/Custodial Workers have the integral role and basic function of the caring for and cleaning of the Children’s Recovery Center. Positions in this job family are assigned routine work involving sweeping, mopping, dusting, disposing of trash, and other simple cleaning duties in an inpatient facility. Training will be provided in completing more advanced tasks, such as the disposal of restricted or environmentally hazardous materials. Housekeepers/Custodial Workers may also have responsibilities involving the disposal of hazardous materials or other restricted items.
• Full Time
• Annual Salary: Housekeeping / Custodial Worker II $23,962/year ($11.52/hour) plus shift differentials and benefits allowance pay!
• Primary Working Hours: Vary based on the needs of the facility
• FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Six months experience in building or institutional custodial work or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Possess a strong commitment to patient well-being and safety
• Must believe that recovery is possible!
• Upon a conditional offer of employment, Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services applicants must submit to a physical examination and shall meet the physical examination requirements of occasionally lifting/carrying 40 pounds and able to push and pull a maximum force of 25 pounds.
• Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill any job-related travel normally associated with this position and as such have a valid driver’s license.
Great Reasons to Work for Us:
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
About us: Children’s Recovery Center of Oklahoma (CRC) is located in Norman, Oklahoma, and serves all 77 counties in Oklahoma as the Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) treatment center for young people ages 13 through 17. CRC provides community crisis stabilization and residential treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring mental health and trauma related conditions.
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing: Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.