|Department||Department of Corrections|
|Date Opened||5/10/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||5/24/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
Under the direction of the Manufacturing Operations Coordinator, positions in this job monitor and manage systems and processes critical to the factory operations. Positions are responsible for monitoring processes involving quality, delivery, cost, and performance.
• Monitors manufacturing operations quality controls, logistics, cost controls, safety and procedures.
• Monitors and develops systems reducing workplace injuries and promotes workplace safety.
• Monitors and develops an effective and efficient transportation system for the timely delivery of customer products.
• Serves as temporary supervision for manufacturing positions as required.
• Monitors and promotes security within manufacturing and transportation.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Knowledge and skill in problem solving and quality control policies and procedures, transportation logistics, cost controls, safety, and the ability to work out issues with staff and inmates for a productive result thru effective communication. Ability to work with limited supervision; to accept additional responsibilities and comply with all department and correctional industries policies and procedures.
Job Code: 7015 DOC Pay Grade: 11 Statutory Reference: 74 O.S. Â§ 840-5.5 or 5.11 Effective Date: 01/02/2018
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.