|Date Opened||5/9/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||5/30/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$17.72 - $19.62 per hour|
|Full or Part Time||
Starting Salary: $17.72-$19.62 per hour
This position is located at Ft. Sill
Benefits: This is a part-time position with full state retirement and health, dental, life, and disability insurance for the employee. The employee will receive a benefit allowance to assist with insurance cost. Partial Annual leave and sick leave begin accruing immediately. Leave accruals will be calculated upon the number of hours paid during the month.
Basic Purpose: This position is responsible for assisting the instructor, teaching lessons, preparing the classroom, assisting in career days and administrative duties related to the job.
• Prepare classroom and classroom materials daily
• Provide and assist with classroom instruction and scheduling
• Clean classroom, store supplies and store instructional materials
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Strong interest in technology, science and math education; ability to teach middle grades students (grades 5-8); ability to use computers and technology; ability to work as a team member/leader; experience with military installations.
Conditions of Employment:
• Contingent on a favorable NCIC/OSBI background check
• Contingent on passing a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening
• Must maintain a valid driver’s license
• Tobacco and Vape free facility
• Able to obtain and maintain a T1 security clearance (eligibility for national security positions granted only to persons who are U.S. citizens)
• FLSA Non-Exempt status
Employment eligibility verified through e-Verify (Homeland Security), and a National Agency Check for positions that require computer access. Travel may be required at the expense of the employee to be reimbursed within 45 days of travel.
Notes: This position is located at Ft. Sill
Education and Experience: High School Diploma or GED
Licenses/Certificates required: None
• Able to lift/carry a minimum of 40 pounds.
• Able to climb stairs