|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||5/5/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||7/4/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Listed in Announcement.|
|Full or Part Time||
About the Position:
• This position is responsible for handling, preparing, cooking and serving food for regular, modified and special diets at a state hospital, school, facility or institution. This includes maintaining a clean and sanitary work, preparation and serving areas.
• Three (3) Vacancies
• Application period: May 4, 2022 to July 4, 2022
• Annual Salary: $26,162.00
• Primary Working Hours: 5:30AM to 2:30PM, 7:30AM to 4:00PM or 10:00AM to 6:30PM; Monday – Friday and rotating weekends.
• FLSA Status for this position is Non-Exempt. EEO Category is Service Maintenance
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• One year experience in a commercial or institutional food service or an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting one year of vocational or technical school training in food preparation for the required experience
• Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill any job-related travel normally associated with this position and as such have a valid driver’s license.
• Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants must submit to a physical examination and shall meet the physical examination requirements of lifting/carrying 50 pounds occasionally, 20 pounds frequently and able to push and pull a maximum force of 50 pounds.
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing: Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
About Us: Operated by the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services, Carl Albert Community Mental Health Center (CACMHC) is a fully accredited 15-bed psychiatric hospital and outpatient clinic. Other CACMHC offices located in Southeastern Oklahoma are—Holdenville Satellite, Heavener Satellite, Hugo Satellite, Idabel Satellite, Stigler Satellite, Atoka Satellite and Ada PACT.
CACMHC is committed to acknowledging and honoring differences in ethnic and other diverse groups of people. The agency recognizes the vital role this plays in the emotional well-being, identity, and therapeutic care of adults, children and families served, and will tolerate nothing less than respectful, thoughtful, empathic attitudes from its employees and consultants.
CACMHC offers rewarding career opportunities for health care professionals in a progressive and dynamic psychiatric care facility and outpatient clinic.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.