|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||5/5/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||8/4/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
About the Position: Positions are assigned responsibilities for providing direct or indirect professional nursing services in a variety of settings. This includes providing nursing assessments, planning, interventions, evaluations, health related education, case management, and execution of the medical regime including administering medications and treatments prescribed by any person authorized to prescribe by state law.
• Two (2) Vacancies
• Application period: May 4, 2022 to August 4, 2022
• Full time.
• Annual Salary up to $65,000 plus shift, weekend and holiday differential (Salary based on experience)
• Primary Working Hours: Varies to include rotating weekends
• FLSA Status: Exempt
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• RN III - Bachelor’s in Nursing and possession of a valid permanent Oklahoma license as a Registered Nurse as approved by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing or Registered Nurse license recognized by the Enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC) and one year of professional nursing experience OR Associate in Nursing and two years of professional nursing experience OR Associate in Nursing and three years of LPN experience in psychiatric nursing.
• RN II - Bachelor’s in nursing and possession of a valid permanent Oklahoma license as a Registered Nurse as approved by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing or Associate in Nursing and one year of professional nursing experience or Associate in Nursing and two years of LPN experience in psychiatric nursing.
• RN I - Associate in Nursing and possession of a valid permanent Oklahoma license as a Registered Nurse as approved by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing.
• Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill any job-related travel normally associated with this position and as such have a valid driver’s license.
• Upon a conditional offer of employment, Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services applicants must submit to a physical examination and shall meet the physical examination requirements of occasionally lifting/carrying 50 pounds and able to push and pull a maximum force of 25 pounds.
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing: Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
About us: Operated by the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services, Carl Albert Community Mental Health Center (CACMHC) is a fully accredited 15-bed psychiatric hospital and outpatient clinic. Other CACMHC offices located in Southeastern Oklahoma are—Holdenville Satellite, Heavener Satellite, Hugo Satellite, Idabel Satellite, Stigler Satellite, Atoka Satellite and Ada PACT.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.