|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||5/3/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||5/30/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Listed in the Announcement.|
|Full or Part Time||
About the Position:
• Responsibilities for this position would include construction, maintenance, repair or upkeep of building, grounds or other state property, requiring no license. This may include assisting in the construction or renovation of buildings, general maintenance and upkeep of plumbing, heating, air conditioning, electrical and other systems, minor repairs to machinery or other equipment and general maintenance of grounds or lawns.
• Open/Close dates: 5/3/2022-5/9/2022
• Annual Salary is $28,628.20 +
• Primary Working Hours are 8:00am-4:30pm
• FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
• Primary Work Location/Department: Maintenance Department
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Education and experience requirements at this level consist of two years of experience in one or more of the building trades or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Applicant must be able to pass an OSBI background check.
• Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill any job-related travel normally associated with this position and as such have a valid driver’s license.
• Upon a conditional offer of employment, Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services applicants must submit to a physical examination and shall meet the physical examination requirements of occasionally lifting/carrying 80 pounds, 25 pounds frequently, able to push and pull a maximum force of 40 pounds and able to lift and hold overhead up to 40 pounds.
Great Reasons to Work with Us:
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
About us: Located in Northeast Oklahoma, Transitions is a 48-bed mental health facility.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.