|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||4/22/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||5/22/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
Please apply at:
This position is located at CRC in Norman, Oklahoma..
Join a team that CARES! Here at ODMHSAS, we believe in I.C.A.R.E. – Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence. Our mission is to promote healthy communities and provide the highest quality care to enhance the well-being of all Oklahomans. We take that very seriously – because we care!
The Children’s Recovery Center of Oklahoma (CRC) is located in Norman, Oklahoma, and serves all 77 counties in Oklahoma as the Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) treatment center for young people ages 13 through 17. CRC provides community crisis stabilization and residential treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring mental health and trauma related conditions.
- Provides nursing services through physical and mental assessments, treatment plans and therapeutic treatments.
- Knowledgeable of a wide range of disorders; cognitive, emotional, developmental, social and behavioral.
- Performs crisis intervention and works collaboratively with Psychiatrists, Therapists, and other Nurses.
- Directs the activities of the direct care staff on the unit.
- Registered Nurse I: Associate in nursing and possession of a valid permanent Oklahoma license as a registered nurse as approved by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing or Registered Nurse License recognized by the Enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC).
- Registered Nurse II: Bachelor’s in Nursing and possession of a valid permanent Oklahoma license as a registered nurse as approved by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing or Registered Nurse License recognized by the Enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC) OR Associate in Nursing and one year of professional nursing experience OR Associate in Nursing and two years of LPN experience in psychiatric nursing.
- Registered Nurse III: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and possession of a valid, permanent Oklahoma license as a registered nurse as approved by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing and one year of professional nursing experience; or an Associate Degree in Nursing and two years of professional nursing experience; or an Associate Degree in Nursing and three years of LPN experience in psychiatric nursing
- Unrestricted Oklahoma RN licensure.
- Possesses a strong commitment to patient well-being and safety and believes that recovery is possible!
Job Type/Salary: Full-time (12 hour shifts)
Shifts: 7:00am - 7:00pm and 7:00pm - 7:00am
- Posting Open/Closing Dates – 4/22/2022 to 05/22/2022
- Full-time and Part time positions available!
- Annual Salary for
- Registered Nurse I: $55,000+
- Registered Nurse II: $60,000+
- Registered Nurse III: $65,000+
- Primary Working Hours are vary based on the needs of the facility
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Potential to earn extra $$:
- $3.00/hr each Shift differentials when working evening, nights, or weekends
Great Reasons to Work with Us:
- Generous benefit allowance to off-set insurance costs
- Flexible Spending Account
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
- Retirement Savings Plan with a generous company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Longevity Bonus for years of service
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request. EOE