|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||4/15/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||8/7/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
Use this link to apply!
Behavioral Health Case Manager II
Join a team that CARES! Here at ODMHSAS, we believe in I.C.A.R.E. – Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence. Our mission is to promote health communities and provide the highest quality care to enhance the well-being of all Oklahomans. We take that very seriously – because we care!
About the Position:
• Under immediate to general supervision assists in the provision of telehealth and in person contact, screening and referral. May also work to establish and maintain a treatment focused milieu for consumers and family members receiving treatment services.
• Open/Close dates: 4/18/2022-Until filled
• Annual Salary is: Level II - $41,000
• Primary Working Hours are: 8:00am-4:30pm
• FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
• Primary Work Location/Department: Vinita
• Number of Vacancies: 1
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Level II – Requires a baccalaureate degree from an accredited program in a behavioral health field.
• Filling of this position is contingent upon approval of the freeze exception request form.
• Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill any job-related travel normally associated with this position and as such have a valid driver’s license.
• Applicant must be able to pass an OSBI background check.
• Upon appointment, incumbents designated by the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services shall complete certification in one of the following required Departmental sponsored training in case management; Certified Behavioral Health Case Manager – Adult; Certified Behavioral Health Case Manager – Child, Adolescent and Family; or Certified Behavioral Health Case Manager – Dual Certification.
Great Reasons to Work with Us:
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents.
Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
About us: Located in Northeast Oklahoma, Transitions is a 48-bed mental health facility.
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing:
Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer