|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||4/12/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||5/23/2022 1:36:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
Use this link to apply!
Food Service Manager III
Join a team that CARES! Here at ODMHSAS, we believe in I.C.A.R.E. – Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence. Our mission is to promote healthy communities and provide the highest quality care to enhance the well-being of all Oklahomans. We take that very seriously – because we care!
About the Position:
• Responsibilities involve planning, coordination and direction of the operation of a food service department in a state hospital. This involves planning and coordinating the preparation, cooking and serving of food, coordinating and reviewing projected menu plans with nutrition therapists, including nutritional assessments and care plans, and requisitioning food, supplies and equipment.
• Open/Close dates: 4/12/2022-until filled
• Annual Salary is $37,675.27
• Primary Working Hours are: 8:00am-4:30pm
• FLSA Status: Exempt
• Primary Work Location/Department: Food Service, Vinita
• Vacancies: 1
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Associate’s Degree in culinary arts, food management or a similar field and three years of experience in a supervisory capacity or supervising inmates in a commercial or institutional food service environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting one additional year of qualifying experience for each year of the required education. Note: No substitution will be allowed for the required three years of supervisory experience.
• Applicant must be able to pass an OSBI background check.
• Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill any job-related travel normally associated with this position and as such have a valid driver’s license.
• Upon a conditional offer of employment, Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services applicants must submit to a physical examination and shall meet the physical examination requirements of occasionally lifting/carrying 50 pounds occasionally, 20 pounds frequently and able to push and pull a maximum force of 50 pounds.
• Filling of this position is contingent upon approval of the freeze exception request form.
Great Reasons to Work with Us:
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents.
Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
The Oklahoma Forensic Center in Northeast Oklahoma is the largest inpatient behavioral health facility in the ODMHSAS system. We employ around 260 individuals and house approximately 200 consumers whom have been found incompetent for adjudication or adjudicated as Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer