|Department||Commission on Children and Youth|
|Date Opened||3/30/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||7/12/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Up to $60,000/Year|
|Full or Part Time||
Business Manager II
Department: Oklahoma Commission on Children & Youth
County Location: Oklahoma OK
Date Opened: 3/30/2022
Filing Deadline: 4/22/2022
Salary: Up to $60,000/Year
Full or Part Time: Full-Time
Responsibilities include management of business and support service activities of a state agency. Including but not limited to establishing and maintaining accounting procedures, fiscal reporting methods, budget work program, procedures for payment of invoices and other expenditures as well as other various finance activities. It will also include other business functions such as contracts, supply, procurement, analyzing budget requirements, allocation of funds to various accounts or functions, administrative services, and other similar activities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required at this level consist of knowledge of: Peoplesoft Financials; generally accepted accounting principles and practices; governmental accounting principles; supply and procurement laws and regulations; the ability to review, prepare, analyze, and maintain financial reports, statements, and data; preparation and tracking of state and federal contracts, vouchers, and invoices for payment; allocating funds to various accounts or functions, good organizational skills; the ability to direct the work of others and communicate effectively.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Plans, organizes and directs agency, business functions; establishes and maintains accounting procedures, and fiscal reporting requirements
• Maintains all fiscal records.
• Analyzes expenditures and other financial data; prepares monthly operations reports, financial statements, schedules, and statistical data
• Processes requisitions for supplies, materials and equipment; conducts inventories and maintains records of agency property; supervises supply activities
• Processing supply and equipment purchases, travel expenses, contracting costs, and other financial transactions.
• Preparation and tracking of agency contracts
• Directs the preparation of financial statements and reports.
• Reviews and approves obligations and expenditures as needed.
• Maintenance of accounting records concerning appropriations or other revenues and payroll expenses.
• Directs the review and preparation of budget work programs; reviews agency budget requests and makes recommendations concerning the state budget.
General office setting.
$60,000 / Year
Education and Experience requirements at this level consist of a bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, or public administration plus two years of professional experience in business management, accounting, or procurement; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.