Lake Murray Golf Course in Ardmore, OK.
|Department||Tourism and Recreation Department|
|Date Opened||3/15/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||8/7/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
Submit your cover letter and resume with application.
The Oklahoma Tourism and Recreation Department’s (OTRD) mission is to advance the exceptional quality of life in Oklahoma by preserving, maintaining, and promoting our natural assets and cultural amenities. OTRD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
OTRD is seeking a temporary Laborer I position at Lake Murray Golf Course in Ardmore, OK. The temporary position will work a full calendar year with up to 29 hours per week. The hourly rate for this position is $9.96.
Perform a variety of general upkeep tasks around the golf course.
• Park, clean, and secure our golf carts each day.
• Pulls carts out of cart barn each day for golfers use.
• Responsible for keeping golf carts clean.
• Picks up the driving range balls, trash around the golf course, and empty trash cans on the course.
• Ensuring the maintenance barn, cart barn, and entrance gate are locked each night.
• Remove weeds, trim bushes back, and keep mulched.
• This position will assist in the office with guest services as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of the tools, equipment, methods and practices of the general building and mechanical trades; ability to follow simple oral instructions, to use hand tools and high-speed power tools, to perform the less skilled aspects of the mechanical and building trades, and to physically perform heavy manual labor.
All applicants tentatively selected for this position will be required to submit to a background check.
Education and Experience requirements at this level are none.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|