|Department||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services|
|Date Opened||3/11/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||8/7/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
Click here to apply: https://oklahoma.gov/odmhsas/about/career-opportunities/job-listings.html
Fire Prevention & Security Officer I
About the Position:
• This position would be assigned duties involving the inspection of the building and grounds for elimination of fire hazard and enforcement of laws, rules and regulations.
• Open/Close dates: 3/10/2021 – Until filled
• Annual Salary is $23,920
• $0.43/hr shift differentials when working evening or nights, and $0.75/hr weekends
• Primary Working Hours are: 7:00am-3:30pm; 3:00pm-11:30pm- 11:00pm-7:30am
• FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
• Primary Work Location/Department: Transitions
• Number of Vacancies: 2
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Filling of this position is contingent upon approval of the freeze exception request form.
• Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill any job-related travel normally associated with this position and as such have a valid driver’s license.
• Upon a conditional offer of employment, Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services applicants must submit to a physical examination and shall meet the physical examination requirements of occasionally lifting/carrying 50 pounds and able to push and pull a maximum force of 25 pounds.
• Applicant must be able to pass an OSBI background check.
Great Reasons to Work with Us:
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents.
Our benefits include:
• Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
• A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
• Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
• Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
• 11 paid holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
• Student Loan repayment options
• Training opportunities for CEU requirements
Located in Northeast Oklahoma, Transitions is a 48-bed mental health facility.
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing:
Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer