|Department||State Bureau of Investigation|
|Date Opened||3/10/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||6/15/2022 07:00:00 AM|
|Full or Part Time||
IF YOU ARE A CURRENT STATE EMPLOYEE, PLEASE APPLY TO THE “INTERNAL JOBS” LISTING HERE. DO NOT APPLY VIA THIS RECRUITMENT
This vacancy is located in the Information Technology Services Division at the OSBI Headquarters in Oklahoma City, OK.
ANNUAL SALARY: $59,000- $64,000
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
MAJOR WORK DUTIES:
• Install hardware and peripherals as needed
• Install, configure, and update server security components
• Administer security access policies and controls for computerized data and resources
• Process and store parameters and controls used to provide data security and access permissions
• Monitor security logs, provide procedural safeguards and prepare reports pertaining to access, utilization, violations and intrusion
• Conduct research for server hardware and software upgrades, enhancements, and migrations
• Implement approved change requests from users to meet all user requirements and schedules
• Research and stay current on the latest server technologies
• Monitor system usage and identify areas for expansion or reconfiguration
• Develop technical documentation and materials including diagrams, models, manuals, and procedures
• Train and cross-train across functional disciplines in order to maintain support levels and coverage within the unit
• Install, configure, and maintain operating system software, installing new releases, applying patches or fixes, testing and implementing into production environment
• Research, install, configure, and maintain, test and coordinate implementing operating system software and other vendor supplied software updates, upgrades and fixes
• Install, configure, and maintain storage management, backup, archival and recovery components in a networked server environment
• Troubleshoot, isolate, and replace operating system and server components.
• Maintain systems at 99% uptime and reliability
Successful applicants must be willing to submit to a drug screen, polygraph examination, psychological evaluation (commissioned positions only), and a thorough background investigation. Certain events automatically disqualify an applicant, such as, felony conviction; admission of an undetected crime that, if known, would have been a felony charge; failure to pay federal or state income tax; positive confirmed drug urine test; illegal use of a controlled substance within certain time frames.
Must possess an Associate’s degree in Information Technology related field along with two (2) years’ experience in Server Support or at least 5 years’ experience in Server Support.
•Active Directory experience
•VM Ware / VSphere experience
•BackUp Exec experience
•SAN Storage experience
•Data Center experience
•Domain Controller management experience
•Familiarity with basic network and security
•Linux server experience
•Server Hardening experience (NIST SP 800-123,etc.)
•Microsoft 365/Exchange experience
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.