|Department||Medicolegal Investigations Board|
|Date Opened||2/10/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||8/7/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted with your application
RECORDS ASSISTANT – Central Division
Open until filled
Pay: $11.44/ hour, 20 hours week
The functions within this job will include, but not limited to the following:
• Assists Records Manager with organizing, updating and maintaining the case records of the Central Office. Duties include maintaining detailed documentation as well as compiling and collating all components of the individual case file.
• Scans completed case files to agency network.
• Assists Record Manager in record requests from various state agencies, law enforcement agencies and other interested parties.
• Assists in agency’s record of receipts for incoming payments for cremation permits, autopsy services, sales of medical examiner reports and other types of receipts.
• Serves as backup to the Receptionist as required.
Requires high aptitude for details, spelling and the ability to learn the State of Oklahoma policies regarding records retention. Must have excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills. Must adhere to the agency’s confidentiality policies with tact and discretion when dealing with the public. Must have experience and skill working with Windows operating system in a multiuser environment.
Preference will be given to undergrad, graduate forensic and/or medical students as well as persons with previous medical setting experience. Employees must possess and maintain mental stamina to perform the work and willingness to accept the mental discomforts inherent in the work, pass a rigid character and background investigation, be at least 21 years of age and possess a valid Oklahoma Driver’s License. Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office and fileservers and/or network helpful. Must be able to deal tactfully and professionally with the public.
Please read instructions carefully and include all required documents when you submit your application.
No additional information will be accepted after the application has been submitted.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|