|Department||Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Date Opened||2/1/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||6/23/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
IF YOU ARE A CURRENT PERMANENT, CLASSIFIED STATE EMPLOYEE, PLEASE APPLY TO THE “INTERNAL JOBS” LISTING HERE. DO NOT APPLY VIA THIS RECRUITMENT
HR Scanning Clerk (Temporary)
Schedule: 24-28 hours per week (not to exceed 999 hours worked in a 12-month period)
Pay Rate: $11.68 per hour
This is a temporary, non-benefited position that will work three days per week, from 8AM-4:30PM. This position requires a high level of trust, accountability, and the ability to maintain confidential information.
• Sort, scan, and shred personnel records according to a records destruction list.
• Accurately index the scanned personnel records.
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
• Requires ability to work independently under general direction
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and comply with HIPAA and all other compliance standards per policy
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times, stressful environment
• VISION: Vision adequate to: read all documents, records, displays, charts, CRT screens and record data.
• HEARING: Hearing adequate to: receive instructions; hear alarms; communicate with patients and others; utilize the Center communication systems.
• SPEECH: Speech adequate to: be clear and audible to report observations; explain procedures; and communicate with predominantly English speaking patients and others.
• MOBILITY: Mobility adequate to: be able to sit for extended periods of time with two 15 minute breaks and one 30 minute lunch break; use hands and fingers to grip, hold, and utilize keyboard; reach and extend arms to full range-of-motion; and lift and carry up to 25 pounds without assistance.
• ENVIRONMENT: Must be able to work with all chemicals involved in performing the essential functions of the job.
• Minimum Required: High School Diploma/GED
• Must be 18 years of age or older